An Efficient Gas Heater With The Look Of A Real Fyre Log
Turn your fireplace into an efficient gas heater without losing the look of a real hearth. Nothing brings family and friends together like the beauty and warmth of a fire. The Real Fyre® gas insert combines dancing flames and glowing embers for the look of a wood fire with the convenience and efficiency of a modern gas heater. Two sizes fit most masonry or factory-built fireplaces. Direct-vent “sealed combustion” technology lets you turn down your central heating system and “zone heat” just the room you’re in. With the Fyrestarter™ hand held remote, flame and heat adjustments, thermostatic operations, or full control of the quiet yet powerful blower can all be done from the comfort of your easy chair. An accent light lets you showcase the beautiful detail of the specially crafted Burnt American Oak or Split Burnt American Oak gas logs whether the fire is on or off. So gather ‘round the fire with a Real Fyre® gas insert and start enjoying your fireplace again!
For catalog and specifications click here
Model D1-30 shown with Burnt American Oak log set and 4-sided surround and Herringbone Brick liner
Model D1-36 shown with Split Burnt American Oak log set and 3-sided surround and Traditional Brick liner
The Beautiful Realistic Detail of Real Fyre Logs in a Direct Vent System…
Both the Burnt American Oak and Split Burnt American Oak logs in the new Real Fyre® Direct Vent Gas Insert are molded from an exclusive new proprietary fiber-based refractory ceramics mixture that’s lightweight durable and glows like an actual burning wood log.
Split Burnt American Oak
Burnt American Oak
- Large viewing area showcases fire to entire room
- Adjustable heat output with dual burners
D1-30: 10,000 to 32,000 BTU’s- Natural Gas 11,000 to 31,000 BTU’s – propane
D1-36: 12,000 to 38,000 BTU’s- Natural Gas 13,000 to 36,000 BTU’s propane
- Specialty crafted Real Fyre Burnt American Oak or Split Burnt American Oak Logs with dancing flames and glowing embers closely simulate a real wood fire
- Electronic Ignition system with battery backup-saves energy and will operate in a power failure
- Accent light highlights logs with or without the fire on
- High performance 125 CFM blower distributes heat quickly and quietly
Models available in either a 3 or 4 sided surrounded with either Split Burnt Oak or Burnt American Oak log set.
Choice of firebox liners for the look of a masonry fireplace.
Barrier Fyre Screens
Mesh Barrier screen helps prevent contact with glass
- Barrier Mesh (standard on left)
- Wrought Iron (optional on right)
Fyrestarter™ Remote System
Fyrestarter™ full function remote control system is included with each unit.
- Smart Temperature control for enhanced energy efficiency
- Fyrestarter™ Remote Control System plus one-touch ON/OFF switch for easy operation
- Featuring an adjustable 6-step flame height that includes a rear burner shut down
- Adjustable 6-speed blower control
- On/Off accent light